Our vision is to educate, equip, and train others so that millions of people may know God's healing from abuse.
Conferences, Workshops, and Trainings
Pastors, ministry leaders, and lay people around the world are taught the complex dynamics of abuse, and trained how to effectively minister to those who have experienced abuse.*
to reach millions with God's healing
To fulfill our vision of bringing millions of people God's hope and healing, our conferences and workshops equip and empower churches and ministries. Just as Jesus enpowered and sent out His disciples to continue His life changing work on earth, so we send out those we train to minister effectively to the hurting, so that millions are touched.
- Beauty Instead of Ashes: Brings understanding and hope to women suffering from the trauma of abuse.
- Hope Builders: Empowers pastors and laity to support those who have experienced abuse. 52% of pastors say they don’t address domestic abuse because they don’t have enough training. Door of Hope’s vision is to provide these pastors with the training needed to minister to every hurting person in their congregation.
- Dynamics of Abuse, Part 1 and 2
- How the Trauma of Abuse Affects Children
- How Abuse Affects the Brain
Our team is ready to teach and train your church or group. To learn more, email Diane at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Door of Hope also offers training for residential facilities to help advocates and managers better understand the dynamics of abuse, and know how to best minister to those affected by it.
To learn more or schedule a training, email Diane at email@example.com.
*All of our curriculum is available in Spanish.